Business. Politics. News. Kazmania.

Monday, July 11, 2005

Ready, Set, Die

That's the message from our Deputy Prime Minister. You should mentaly brace yourself for a terror attack.

I know I have prepared myself for quite some time.
During the last federal election, I was given ample reason that I should not be sending volutneers to campaign at the GO Station because of the possibility of a terrorist attack.

So here is an idea: If you, Mme. Minister, think that we might be attacked, why don't you do something about it?

It seems that all Liberals are willing to do is prepare Canada for what will happen after an attack. All funding has gone to emergency services and the such. Why can't our government spend money on intelligence and on armed forces so we can figure out who wants to blow us up and how we can kill them before they get on the the Subway at Bloor St?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home