Business. Politics. News. Kazmania.

Thursday, June 30, 2005

Breaking Silence on Iran

I am breaking my silence on issues directly involving Iran.

This is not a controversy. The guy campaigned on the fact that he was the first person over the wall during the operation.

I wrote about him in a National Post op-ed a year ago. This is what I said:

It was almost exactly 25 years ago that student terrorists in Iran attacked the United States embassy and held 52 American citizens and diplomats hostage. Those terrorists are now the people in charge of various departments within Iran's government. They're the ones who sponsor terrorism in Iraq and Israel, and who are trying to prevent others from getting to the bottom of Ms. Kazemi's death.


Who did people think I was talking about?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home