Business. Politics. News. Kazmania.

Wednesday, July 27, 2005

Windows Visa: Cool

According to this "Vista's features will include better ways to visualize data, such as seeing through windows that are stacked atop each other, more natural file organization and faster searching."

The seeing through windows thing is really cool. I wonder what the short cut for that is. I really like Mac's stacking. I know Windows XP has its own version of stacking, but frankly it sucks.

So I'm looking forward to the new Windows.

Yes. I just said that.

1 Comments:

Blogger Walsh Writes said...

To go from one realm to annother you must go through a window or a portal...

The whole illusion is maintained via a matrix.

Ascend enough realms to become one with all creation.

Gee not only is Bill a mason but an occult theophist.

7:18 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home