Business. Politics. News. Kazmania.

Wednesday, June 15, 2005

Did PM just call Harper fat?

Harper asks a question about the Chretien letter, and here is the response:

Right Hon. Paul Martin (Prime Minister, Lib.): Mr. Speaker, I have now answered the hon. member's questions twice, but I would like to raise another issue.

The deputy leader of the Conservative Party has said that the Leader of the Opposition is going to spend this summer on the barbecue circuit. I understand the dangers of the barbecue circuit and I would therefore like to table this document for the benefit of the Leader of the Opposition this summer. It is a document called The South Beach Diet.

Is it just me or did PM just call Harper fat? What happened to the civility? More importantly what happened to the wit?

I am not offended that these guys are not being civil, I am offended that they aren't more witty.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Its hard for Martin to be witty, his head is always stuck up his ass.

5:42 PM

 
Blogger Unknown said...

I'm not sure if he was calling Harper fat or drawing attention to his own recent weight loss. Just wait, by December it will all be back again.

7:25 PM

 
Blogger Koby said...

Harper has not gone on the BQ circut yet, Martin, however, has. All Martin was saying that in the past he has packed on some weight doing the BQ circut and he had to slime down. He warned Harper that the same thing might happen to him.

9:39 PM

 
Blogger Walsh Writes said...

Goodbye Paul, you can't win a majority so goodbye!

3:13 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home