Business. Politics. News. Kazmania.

Monday, August 08, 2005

Forget bias, sometimes they are downright stupid

I really wish that we had smarter reporters. Or at least less lazy reporters.

I don't even care if they were all liberals. I just wish they were smarter.

Here is a perfect example of piss poor journalism.

In a story about the daylight saving situation. In a report filed by CTV.ca News Staff, we find this gem:

"It's unclear if Canada will make the same time change. At least one business leader believes Ottawa has no choice but to follow the United States."


Yes. Ottawa HAS NO CHOICE... since this is a provincial area of jurisdiction.

I am starting to think the only reliable news source in this country is.. well.. I can't think of one but the Asper chain comes close.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home